Follow These Steps to Complete the Process
You can print out and use these flow chart directions (English, Spanish
) or just follow the steps below.
1. You will need an Aeries Parent Portal account in order to revise and confirm your child's data.
- If you already have an Aeries Parent Portal account, skip to Step 4.
- To create an Aeries Parent Portal account, you need an email account that has been shared with the school office. If you have an email account, skip to Step 2.
- Create an email account. You can create a free Google account here.
2. Share your email address with the office (if you have not already done so) and get the student's permanent ID number, verification code, and the main telephone number listed to use when creating your Aeries Parent Portal account.
3. Create an Aeries Parent Portal account using the directions below.
4. Log in using the Aeries Parent Portal Login and complete the data revision/confirmation process. Copies of documents and forms that are part of the process are available below.
5. Sign and return the Data Confirmation Signature Page provided by the school or available below, and return to the school office.
Data Confirmation for Elementary Students
Data Confirmation for Secondary Students
Read the Annual Notification to Parents, sign and return the Annual Notification to Parent Signature Form provided by the
school or available below, and return to the school office.
Students new to a school will also need to read the Responsible Use Agreement, sign and return the Responsible Use
Agreement Signature Page provided by the school or available below, and return to the school office.
Copies of Forms and Information That are Part of the Online Data Confirmation Process